Revenants of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NPC ideas for the game

2 posters

Go down

NPC ideas for the game Empty NPC ideas for the game

Post  punkypie Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:08 pm

NPC ideas for the game
punkypie
punkypie

Back to top Go down

NPC ideas for the game Empty Re: NPC ideas for the game

Post  NyanMaster Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Most Npcs that I know of in any game will give you quests, tell you something you already knew, tell you something you actually needed to learn, sell/buy/trade something with you, or annoy the fuck out of you.

I know we'll obviously have quest giving ones, for a store system we'll need one, some ponies in town could talk randomly about things helpful or not, and I have a funny idea of making Scootaloo that one annoying Npc like whenever RD goes into town (Ponyville obviously) She'll run up and ask a lot of questions either about her or the quest she's on.

Also speaking of useless/useful information there could be some posters or signs around the town or levels telling you stuff though those won't be Npcs but they might also have some quests for the player to complete and after you do it could say something like "Go to ____ for reward" or whatever. Just a thought
NyanMaster
NyanMaster

http://nyanmaster.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  punkypie Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:52 pm

NyanMaster wrote:Most Npcs that I know of in any game will give you quests, tell you something you already knew, tell you something you actually needed to learn, sell/buy/trade something with you, or annoy the fuck out of you.

I know we'll obviously have quest giving ones, for a store system we'll need one, some ponies in town could talk randomly about things helpful or not, and I have a funny idea of making Scootaloo that one annoying Npc like whenever RD goes into town (Ponyville obviously) She'll run up and ask a lot of questions either about her or the quest she's on.

Also speaking of useless/useful information there could be some posters or signs around the town or levels telling you stuff though those won't be Npcs but they might also have some quests for the player to complete and after you do it could say something like "Go to ____ for reward" or whatever. Just a thought

ok we need a list of a sidequests to do after you already done one stage, my ideas:

recolecting elements: Flutershy has lost the 7 bunies in unicorn stage, you must find them

hard enemies: destroy the 5 diamond dog centinels (a harder version)

race: you compite with applejack in a race, you must be the first to sucess

chain of favors: like the graphical adventures, do favors to other ponies

anny more ideas????

all the stages can be replayed with a time attack and make your best record and farming money

punkypie
punkypie

Back to top Go down

Post  NyanMaster Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Well this is a subtopic for ideas on npcs though punky, sidequests should be given it's own topic. I'll make it and we can discuss over there
NyanMaster
NyanMaster

http://nyanmaster.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down